22.7.11

Look of the day: Stripes 3

Yesterday I was struggling with my stripped tank top - neon green and white - it was to big even when I was size S so after trying to wear them a couple of times with no success I decided to cut it and make something completely new out of it, Im so happy now with my new cropped top it is much better. 
I have a couple of new items from the thrift store.... my grandma shoes - the ones in these  pictures - so comfy and pretty cool , the striped blouse I´m wearing underneath and the suspenders, I couldn´t wait to wear all my new stuff at the same time. 
I will be posting some pictures only at the facebook page, stay tuned :)  and have an amazing weekend!!








GYQc5A on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Ayer estuve peleando de nuevo con mi camiseta de primark - la de rayas verde neon y blanco - era muy grande para mi a pesar de ser talla S , asi que después de varios intentos de usarla y no tener éxito me decidí a cortarla y hacer una prenda completamente diferente, asi que estoy encantada con mi nueva camiseta corta esta mil veces mejor que antes. 
Tengo un par de cosillas nuevas de la tienda de segunda mano... mis zapatos de abuela - los que llevo en las fotos - , la blusa de rayas que tengo debajo y los tirantes. Si lo se!! No pude resistirme y me puse todo lo " nuevo" el mismo día. 
Estaré subiendo algunas fotos solo a la página de  facebook asi que no se las pierdan :) Feliz fin de semana!

Thrifted shoes, colorful striped top and suspenders / vintage hat /
 DIY cropped fluor top ( fabric from primark )  / bershka shorts

18 comentarios:

Fransiska dijo...

Love that stripped top, I bet it looks better now! And those shoes are so cool, now I want one :S 
Have a great day :)

filipa xavier dijo...

Loooove your top!!! =) And your dog its the sweetest thing! =) miss u

Enisdabablog dijo...

Los zapatitos me encantan!!!
Besos
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

Precious H dijo...

I love this look, its so fun!!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Jcsamuels10 dijo...

Love the look and the colors.....I blogged about you today!! I hope that is ok. <3 take care

http://jcatheringthoughts.blogspot.com

Harriet_gunner dijo...

Ahh such an awesome, cool outfit! I love the way you styled the tee. I am going to fave this on chictopia now! :)

Juliemichele dijo...

i love this outfit, and t-shirt is so stunning!
http://juliemichele.blogspot.com/

Anieblu82 dijo...

me encanta el short denim con los tirantes, es una de mis combinaciones favoritas!!!!!
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Dominique Dyson dijo...

Interesting look. So funky and quirky!

Raquel dijo...

K look más original! xD

Sasha dijo...

OMG! You are sooo cute on that photos with the dog! Adorable and childlike!

Laura Tenshi dijo...

You are always so cool, just like a rock star ! I love the way you turned your blouse into a cropped tee, maybe I will use this idea for some of my items too.
Those grandma shoes are gorgeous, I wish I can find a pair like that.

Melina Dulce de Leche dijo...

love the pics, your outfit is so edgy!
xx
http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com

Natalie dijo...

Ou thanks a lot, but hey you to! :)

Only live once. dijo...

Es genial el look, como todos los tuyos!
Tienes un estilo increíble, un beso :)

Miladies** dijo...

Algunas fotos son realmente super graciosas :)

Muchos besos desde www.bpeinternational.blogspot.comMiladies**

schoeneKinder dijo...

great blog! great out! Love the coulor combination! suits well to your hair! Love it love your legs!

Sandra dijo...

like it! 

http://sandrasflashofinspiration.blogspot.com/