11.7.11

Harley Davidson Tour

I want to share with you some random pictures of our Harley Davidson Weekend, enjoy!!! 
Quiero compartir algunas imágnes al azar de nuestro fin de semana en Harley Davidson, que las disfruten!!


Awesome views


Harleys...


.... Harleys


Coca Cola


Leather


That´s me!! Taking pictures in action... it was a bit hard to do it  but I got this


and this picture!!

...and more Harleys!! 


Tomorrow my biker look!! How was your weekend?? 
Mañana mi look para los días de Harley!! Que tal estuvo tu fin de semana?? 

LOOKBOOK ---   CHICTOPIA  -----  BLOGLOVIN ----  FACEBOOK   ---TWITTER --- GIVEAWAY

7 comentarios:

Natalie Leung dijo...

wow, great images, must've eben exciting tour!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

mongs dijo...

wow love the Harvey and gear...so cool. Don't think I have a chance to be on a HArvey in my lifetime. Beautiful pictures, enjoy yourselves!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Placedelaconcorde dijo...

uhh, hard to the core !
I love the photo with you + coca cola :)

Raquel dijo...

Veo k te gustan las motos! xD

R A dijo...

wonderful machines + wonderful landscapes= perfection :)))

Ccm248 dijo...

Fantasticas fotos

http://paratiqueeslamoda.blogspot.com/

This Charming Style dijo...

These photos are really amazing!