14.7.11

The Brandery & Fitting Room Barcelona

 I know I havent explain the whole event slowly but once Im back I will show more pictures,will talk to you a bit more about the brands and the things I liked the most :) Here you have another bunch of random pictures of lovely things I shot today.... Hope you all are doing well!!  Kisses from Barcelona :)




Philip made this hat just for the event!! Love it





A cool window at the Fitting Room


That´s me trying some hats on!! Love the purple one at my back.

Picture via fashion freax
Like my photo on facebook HERE  !! ( just if you like it of course ) 

10 comentarios:

This Charming Style dijo...

Wow, some really wonderful pictures here! I love the second one :D

Silvia Pirosca dijo...

CReazyyyy girl!!! me encantan las calcetines en combinacion con  la camisa de vaquero .

www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

Miladies** dijo...

nos encanta tu pamela :)

Muchos besos desde www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com

Miladies**

Raquel dijo...

Nuevamente eme encanta tu look! xD

mongs dijo...

that hat is hilarious!
Like your spunky outfit ! Not holiday (haha), it's work but work looks so fun!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

l.schanzenschwester dijo...

I love the black hat!
Thanks for you comment on my blog!

xx Laura

Anieblu82 dijo...

AHHHHH que maravilla, llegate aver el desfile de Mango de 080??? y el de custo de brandery?
Yo esstuve esta mañana en brandery, y ayer en fitting y estos días en 080.....que bien lo he pasado!!! Me encató el sombrero de Philip!!!Aunque yo ya lo conocía, por la peluquería de unas amigas en donde se venden sus productos, cut &cut, no se si viste las targetitas por allí, el sombrero zapato es divinoooo!!!
Tengo que preprara los post, por que los voy a tener que poner por fasciculos, me encantó tu look de fitting room! la blusa vakera, ese collar y las calzas son divinasssss, otro años tenemos que quedar y ir juntas he ??
Un besooo
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Karin dijo...

I LOVE those balloon images xxx

Enisdabablog dijo...

me encantó el collar
besos
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

Thedoors_marian dijo...

Hermosa Aminta :) Visita mi new blogger espero te guste 
http://mariana-glez.blogspot.com/