7.6.11

Sneak Peek of tomorrow´s look

You won´t believe how crazy my day was.... I would love to answer every comment as I usually do, but I have been running from one place to another so it has been impossible, I really hope I can do it tomorrow. 
Here you have a sneak peek of tomorrow´s look of the day: Freaky! 
Im so excited because many things are happening to me , good things of course, sometimes I think that everything is occurring so fast but then I notice that every thing you plant you will harvest sooner or later. 
Today I have been working on new photography projects, I started a collaboration with the spanish online magazine The Unlimited Edition and... today I was featured at Chictopia´s home page as the editor pick. I have no words to express my happiness ( and tiredness)

Im sorry if it is too much information for one day.... thanks for your love & care you always make me smile.


No me creerían si les contara todo lo que he hecho hoy....de verdad me encantaría contestar a sus comentarios como suelo hacerlo, pero he estado de un sitio a otro sin parar asi que ha sido imposible espero poder hacerlo mañana. 
Les comparto una probadita del look de mañana: FRIKI...
Hoy estuve trabajando en nuevos proyectos de fotografía, empecé mi colaboración con la revista online The Unlimited Edition y por si eso fuera poco fui seleccionada por el editor de Chictopia para la portada de hoy. No tengo palabras para expresar mi felicidad ( y cansancio) 

Perdón si es mucha información para un solo día... gracias por estar alli, por el cariño e interés en mis proyectos cada uno de ustedes saca siempre lo mejor de mi.




15 comentarios:

Cuquete dijo...

OMG!!! Cuántas cosas! Enhorabuena por todo preciosa!
Te sigo.
XOXO

burbujitabebe dijo...

ENHORABUENA POR LO DE CHICTOPIA!
NORMAL!
BESITOS GUAPA!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

This Charming Style dijo...

Gosh, you are so beautiful! Amazing hair, makeup and glasses. I am looking forward to your next post, and congrats for being on the homepage!

Cristiane dijo...

WOW I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! You are deserve it and more! Everything on your is so unic, so artistic like I said before on Chicisimo! I hope you can get and grow more and more! For other side you are so humble and take so much care with your readers, answering us in a very good way! Congrats and keep it up!

Much love to you,
Cris.

Mariana Glez dijo...

:O Lindisima nos enamoramos de tu cabello y esas palabras tan conmovedoras me hacen admirarte aún mas increíble lo que haces y sigue así <3

Ana Pizarro dijo...

Enhorabuena por lo de chictopia.
Me encnata la foto de este post, estas guapisima.
un enorme muaaac
http://philippaplunkett.blogspot.com/

philippa plunkett

Pineapple Monsters dijo...

Wow, congrats on the feature! I love the color of your hair, it suits you well :)

-Nix-

pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

Milena dijo...

Me alegro que todo te vaya saliendo!
Tu retrato me encantaaaaaa!!!
Besos

Maryna Sisley dijo...

J'adore tes cheveux !
Cette couleur est fantastique :)


ww.midnightsnake.wordpress.com

Magdalena dijo...

Nice hair color! Love your make-up! xoxoxo

Pineapple Monsters dijo...

Wow, congrats on the feature! I love the color of your hair, it suits you well :)

-Nix-

pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

Cristiane dijo...

WOW I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! You are deserve it and more! Everything on your is so unic, so artistic like I said before on Chicisimo! I hope you can get and grow more and more! For other side you are so humble and take so much care with your readers, answering us in a very good way! Congrats and keep it up!

Much love to you,
Cris.

cuquete dijo...

OMG!!! Cuántas cosas! Enhorabuena por todo preciosa!
Te sigo.
XOXO

shanti280387 dijo...

congrats for the feature.. I'm so happy for you.. :)

amintasfashion dijo...

You are so sweet shanti! thanks a lot for your comment honey