18.6.11

look of the day: Vampire cropped top

Sorry for being away yesterday but I had a crazy day and I was exhausted at the end of the day that I couldn´t even post a picture.

Today I had the fortune to share with cerebral palsy people at a regional event, they are pure, sweet and care from each other we have a lot to learn from them, they filled my heart today with an special love dosis. 

I will share tomorrow a few works from new spanish designers...

Kisses to  you all!!









Perdon por estar totalmente ausente el día de ayer, pero tuve un día de locos y termine muerta... no podía ni subir una fotografía.... 

Hoy tuve la fortuna de compartir con un grupo de personas con parálisis cerebral en un evento regional, estos chicos son puros, nobles y cuidan el uno del otro de verdad que tenemos mucho que aprender de ellos... hoy llenaron mi corazón con una dósis especial de amor. 

Mañana les compartiré algunos diseños de nuevos diseñadores españoles....

Un beso a todos!! 

Vintage Skirt / religion cropped top  & shoes from lo tuyo es puro teatro

LOOKBOOK ---   CHICTOPIA  -----  BLOGLOVIN ----  FACEBOOK   ---TWITTER  





22 comentarios:

duckalicious dijo...

so I think your style is pretty awesome. definitely following!

BeautifulM dijo...

Love your skirt !

Amy dijo...

The perfect skirt to wear with that top! Fantastic and loving the sandals as well!

Fransiska dijo...

Gorgeous! Loving the skirt, and your cropped top. And your hair is amazing
x

Nekiah dijo...

Girl you are looking FIERCE!! I am feeling that cropped top!! The color of that skirt and the pleats....I am in heaven!! It is so cool that you are wearing a vampire top and the color of the skirt looks like blood!! STUNNING!! Really loving this look! Kiah

thedailyfashionista dijo...

 I love this!  The flowy skirt with that t-shirt is a great combo:)

Bambinaparty dijo...

Ne na que guapa¡¡¡¡

SACRAMENTO dijo...

Qué FOTANCAS y qué estilazo Aminta.ahhhhhhhhhhh
Te las ha hecho Sergio? y qué cámara tienes??
Mil besos a los 2.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

amintasfashion dijo...

Yes dear!! I was windy ... but also I helped the skirt a bit... :) hehehe <3

amintasfashion dijo...

Hola Sacramento guapa!! Si me las ha hecho Sergio.... siempre las hace él y las edito yo en el ordenador con Photoshop. Tenemos una NIkon D90 ... :) Te enviamos mil besooooooos

amintasfashion dijo...

Thank you so much!!!!

Fashionandme dijo...

I hyped you on your lookbook!
Lovely outfit!

Check out my blog giveaway to win a cute playsuit :)

Miss Celofán dijo...

Me encaaaaaaaaanta! La falda es chulísima!!!

Dunia C. dijo...

me encanta lo que llevas hoy! todo, camiseta, falda, sandalias, el bolso/collar..

Inés dijo...

¿ya te dije que me encanta tu estilo? bueno, lo repito: me encanta
Besos
Enisdaba
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

Danielle Grigsby dijo...

I really like your skirt. Not so sure about the top though.

piroscutza dijo...

Hmmm te gusta mucho el sangre??? jajajaj la verdad q la falda es super bonita me encanta la mezcla de colores!!

xoxo

www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

Nichole B dijo...

Thank you for the comments my dear! Very flattered! You've such amazing style + I love your blog!! Can't wait for new a new outfit post :)

http://heynichole.blogspot.com

rachel.callender dijo...

That skirt is stunning!! Thanks for following me! :)

Great post!
Rachel
x

thefashionedition.co.uk

Chelsea dijo...

Your hair is amazing! And i love your blog, I am now following you on Bloglovin! :)

l.schanzenschwester dijo...

This skirt is amazing, combined with your hair.. it looks stunning!

xx Laura

http://schanzenschwestern.blogspot.com/

Zukimia dijo...

Fantastic skirt and tee!