15.6.11

Look of the day: Fringe Vest

This week is going so fast - for me - I guess it is because of my sleeping dissorder I stay awake until 3 in the morning and of course I won´t wake up at 8:00 so... then the days seems to be shorter even when the sunset is around 22:00... if I had to stay working at home everything is fine, but I need to go out to the real world and get some stuff from the shops like food or material to work... then Im in trouble because the ARE normal and they have an schedule anyways.. I will do my best to be a normal person - at least talking about time  I don´t promisse anything else -
Does it happen to you? 

I wanted to  keep the Harley Davidson vibe of the previous post with my fringe vest  with a little twist ...a girly dress.  Do you like this look? .... I will post later the GIVEAWAY winner....



This Multiple "amintas" picture is inspired on Beyonce Video - Who Run the World










Esta semana se me ha ido volando, supongo que es por mi descontrol en cuanto a los horarios.... me duermo a las 3 de la madrugada y claro a los 8 no pienso en levantarme asi que los días se me hacen cortos aunque la puesta de sol sea las 22:00 ... si tuviera que quedarme eternamente en casa todo esta bien, pero el problema es cuando debo salir al mundo real a buscar comida o material para trabajar porque la gente de los negocios SI ES NORMAL y tiene un horario.... asi que hare mi mejor esfuerzo para ser " normal"  - al menos en cuestión de horarios, no prometo nada más - 
A ustedes les pasa lo mismo? 

Quise mantener el rollo Harley del post anterior con mi chaleco de flecos con un pequeño twist ... un vestido femenino... Que les parece la combinación? Más tarde anunciaré a la ganadora del sorteo.

Im wearing: Religion dress / MUU BAA fringe vest / Royal RepubliQ belt
 all items from Lo tuyo es puro teatro 

LOOKBOOK ---   CHICTOPIA  -----  BLOGLOVIN ----  FACEBOOK   ---TWITTER  




24 comentarios:

irene hernandez martin dijo...

me pasa lo mismo con los horarios!!! estamos de vacaciones en casa, nos acostamos a las 1000 y nos levantamos super tarde, cuando quiero darme cuenta es la hora de comer y no hay nada hecho, que desastre!!! el look es total, y las fotos ya sabes que me encantan. que nervios por el sorteo, yo ya tengo mi pieza pensada... besitos

Philippa Plunkett dijo...

Me ha encnatado el post,sales preciosa y el vestido y el chaleco un 10 jejejeje, el cinturón le ha dado un toque muy rompedor ya aue decir que me encanta el color de tu pelo, yo aunque lo tenga rojo no llego nunca a ese tono.

Un beso enormeee, muaaac
Philippa Plunkett
http://philippaplunkett.blogspot.com/

Evgeniya Argat dijo...

Corgeous outfit!! Love every detali!
Awesome style and blog! Thanx for your comment, def follow you back!<3
xoxo
Eva

lillbit dijo...

YES to the fringe vest with this dress and the green belt! Always loving the hair!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Superblondeep dijo...

no me puede gustar mas tu chaleco....me he enamorado!!! <3<3<3

Dora dijo...

I love the multiple Amintas image :) It looks right out of a fashion magazine :)

Precious H dijo...

Beautiful look, I love it!!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE dijo...

that vest is amazing!!

SACRAMENTO dijo...

He estado alejada de internet 5 días y me he perdido muchos de tus post, pero le debía el tiempo a mi niña chica.
La foto de la niña de comunión la hicieron sus padres que son muy artistas.
Besos, guapa.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Claudia Paola dijo...

I love this- I really think that it captures an inner part of you. I really think you embrace this particular look because it is a bit edgy, spirited, and there is a little something glam here as well. (And I loooove those wedges) Your poses are perfect to convey the mood of the entire outfit. You're truly inspiring Aminta because you are so passionate about what you do, and it really shines through. 

Ahh you're so lucky in spain that the sun sets so late! Here it sets around 20.30/21.00. Even now (21.30), the sky is still bright but it is dark outside. But this time of year is so fun because the daylight is so long! xxx

inma dijo...

un look muy roquero!! y el toque de color con el cinturon genial!! besos
http://secretosdearmario-inma.blogspot.com/

anita rivera dijo...

Increibleee y opinare mas porque me encantaaaan eso diseños !! los amooo!!!  quiero comprar pero no me deja la pagina :( mandame el link chiquistrufas1@hotmail.com!!!

Raquel dijo...

Me encantan las fotos, sobre todo la primera! El vestido es genial, me gusta mucho la marca RELIGION, y además kda genial con ese cinturón verde! xD

Low Chic dijo...

Encontré tu blog por Mode Republic... ¡y me has dejado absolutamente impresionada! Tienes un estilo increíble, así que aquí una seguidora más =)
¡Muchos besos!
www.lowchic.es

Marisa DiSalvatore dijo...

I just adore your fun, edgy, and unique style.  I would love to be able to pull this look off with the vest.  It is a beauty.  You are awesome at styling and I am absolutely adoring that green belt.  

natalie dijo...

wow your blog is amazing! this fringe vest is so stylish, i want one, coz i looove leather!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Faye dijo...

Oooo i love this look that leather vest is amaze :)

amintasfashion dijo...

A que son preciosas las cosas de esa tienda!!! ... por ahora su tienda online no esta activa, pero en cuanto la tengan te aviso.... muchos besos <3

amintasfashion dijo...

Wooow Claudia!! thanks so muuch for your encouraging me with your lovely comments!! Thats so sweet of you <3... and that´s right I LOVE everything I do in my life....I can say Im a very happy person.

Whenever you want to come to Spain you are very welcome dear!! <3
A big hug ( But I mean really big )

Eli dijo...

You are soo cool darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I follow you! I hope you follow me too!

The Gummy Sweet

Harriet Gunner dijo...

That vest is truly wonderful!

Brent Wilkins dijo...

Yes!!! Love ya...muah!

izumihiiiflower dijo...

i love your hair and your leather jacket <3

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

mangagirl5 dijo...

Eres toda una artista, tu blog es realmente precioso. Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, ahora yo tambien te sigo!!!